- “Atrial Fibrillation” Treated with Calcium Channel Blockers or Beta Blockers? — Look Closer.
- Calcium Channel Blockers Are the Most Dangerous Blood Pressure Drug
- Do Not Take Aspirin as a Blood Thinner
- Lyme Disease? — Or, Phantom Lyme Disease?
- Never Let Anyone You Love Get a Flu Shot
- A Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Level of 4.0 is Never Normal
- The Truth About Stomach Acid & Proton Pump Inhibitors (and, how to handle patients with upper GI symptoms)
- Testosterone Does Not Increase CVD Risk; It Protects against CVD.